Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days to Branch Out: Day 9

So, today I wanted to do a very detailed very picture heavy step by step instruction on how to use your sewing machine. Then I rediscovered Freckled Nest! I was a big follower of hers a while ago (pre sewing) but I never really appreciated what her blog was about. Now that I actually have a machine that goes when I push down the pedal, I love her again! She has this wonderful wonderful tutorial on how to use a basic machine.

So I wanted to put hers on here because it's just so nicely done!
I think the trickiest part about the machine is the bobbin and she explains it pretty well. If you are trying it out and need some help, drop me a line and we can chat about it. I'll be happy to help you!

Branch out and Be Creative!!'


No comments:

Post a Comment