Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Days to Branch Out: Day 30

Praise be to God what a fantastic service today! Pastor Warren was there and we had a dedication service for M&M!! It was super sweet and my parents were both crying and me and hubby were up there hugging while Pastor Warren prayed over her. I wanted to keep up this wonderful feeling of joy I have in my heart and focus today's wonderful crafty-biz on these Red Letter Words. They are scripture based subway art that I just love!! I can't wait to either buy it or try out my own. I know cutting out the letters from vinyl on my Cricut and then spray painting canvas is one way to do the art. Maybe I'll do it old school and hand draw the letters and paint the canvas or wood. I'm so excited to see this project come to fruition.

Branch Out and Be Creative!!

No comments:

Post a Comment