Tuesday, October 25, 2011

31 Days to Branch Out: Day 25

So, I have this friend. Her name is Casey. She's pretty much the shit. Yes, thats right, I cussed. She's that awesome...anyway...

Casey has this group on facebook that's also the shit because they cook....a bunch! This month she decided to make it Pumpkin Month (which I love) and was asking for some savory dishes because it's all too easy to find sweet punkin treats.

Well, my dear friend, I have one to contribute!


Freakin delish! The leaves are sage--the recipe has steps to roast the pumpkin as well. The whole thing has 4 steps. That's right, 4 steps. The roasting bit takes a little bit of time but it's super easy. So put it on and browse around on Casey's Group Page for some more wonderful ideas!!

Branch Out and Be Creative!!


No comments:

Post a Comment