Wednesday, October 12, 2011

31 Days to Branch Out: Day 12

Goodness, it's already the 12th!! I really should be better about posting early in the day but I never seem to have a minute during the day to do anything other than entertain M&M and the dishes...yuck! Plus today I was able to have a great day with my mom and M&M. we went shopping and I finally got Madeleine's halloween costume! She's gonna be a generic Cinderella (on sale! booya!)  and next year I'll start making her costumes. My friend Kristina got her son a 3 eyed monster costume which I thought was just an adorable idea! I can't wait to see it!

Anyway, today is this one!!! I found it on Pinterest but I further researched it and found During Quiet Time which used a tutorial and PDF print out from Sew Daily! Follow the trail and you can get lots of free sewing ideas!

I love this as a gift idea plus I love all the colors. Have fun!

Branch out and be creative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment