Thursday, September 29, 2011

RAIN check!

So, I didn't get to do too much of the project for today because it actually rained!!! :-)
First it was too darn hot to be outside and while I was taking care of M&M, it began to rain and hasn't really stopped. It's pretty icky outside now.

So, check back tomorrow and I'll be able to work on it a bit more!

Also, check out the new thing thats starting over at the Nester! I will be participating in this!





I have it all planned out and I will be posting every day. YES...EVERY DAY... I know I'm bad about posting every day but I have it blocked into my schedule and I will be posting every day. I'm really excited about doing this even if I do it alone!

So, now its off to sonic for some ice cream. See you all tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment