Friday, August 19, 2011

Pleated Mary Jane Booties


I finally finished my M&M's booties for her halloween costume. Now, part 2 of 3 done! I have only her little onesie and I'll be finished!! :) I used this really great (surprisingly easy) tutorial of these adorable Pleated Mary Jane booties. Perhaps once I feel a little more handy at the sewing machine, I'll try the Abby top. But thanks to Shwin & Shwin for making such a great tutorial!! Here are my finished shoes for M&M!

Check out Shwin and Shwin!! Be Inspired!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara! I tried emailing you back to respond to your question but you're a no-reply blogger :(
    Anyway, to answer your question...I got the sampler pack because Plaid is a sponsor of my blog. It's not really a sign-up thing (though I wish it were!, but soon the stuff will be available at Michaels!!! YAY!
    Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment!
    And, omg...you're shoes are AH DO RA BLE!!!!
    Love :)

    ReplyDelete