Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's the little things

My darling husband put a sweet note inside the laptop so I got to see it when I opened it today. It was really awesome. It's the little things that we do for each other that keeps us so strong. I truly believe he is my other half, my partner, the peanut butter to my jelly, the cream to my oreo. We understand the importance of talking to each other.

My biggest fear when having M&M was losing the togetherness that my husband and I had when we got married. Especially since we found out about M&M 2 days after our wedding! The most welcome surprise of my life! We had the next 9 months of togetherness and then M&M came on June 11th. We talked about it during of my hormonal breakdowns before she got here and we agreed that we were a team and we were always going to have that togetherness even after the baby. That we would try hard to maintain our marriage circle.
Has it been hard? YES!! Sometimes we irritate each other. Sometimes we're just really tired. Sometimes we just need some time alone. But at the end of the day we hold hands and always kiss goodnight. It's the little things that mean so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment